[TriLUG] Recommendations for digital recording software

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Mon Jan 10 14:56:04 EST 2005

Tell us a little more about what the project is.  How important is
quality of audio?  What kind of sound card are you using for input?  Do
you have mic pre-amps, or will you just be using a mic input on a cheap
sound card?

If you're interested in sound cards, the Delta 1010LT has a great built
in pre-amp, or you can use a Delta 44 or 66 with the Omni I/O module.
If you already have an external pre-amp, any of the Deltas work great,
and the they have excellent Linux support.  I'm using the Delta 66 with
a webcast I previously mentioned on this list.

Joel