[TriLUG] CUPS and clients

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 23:39:24 EST 2005

Greg,

One thing you  might try is doing this:  In cupsd.conf file, uncomment
the lines:

Browsing On
BrowseProtocols cups
BrowseAddress @LOCAL

On my system, with these commands uncommented the CUPS printers
show up in "Shared Printers" on my iBook without me having to configure
anything on the iBook at all.  Might give it a try... :-)

Cheers,
Tanner