[TriLUG] Recommendations for digital recording software

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 12:46:42 EST 2005

I have a pair of AKG C1000S mics at home.  I plan to put the little
cap insert on them to make them "appear" more directional, although
they are still compressor mics.  I'll be recording everything from a
mic'd guitar amp, (bass and amp when I get those as well) to congas
and bongos, triangle, wood blocks and my didgeridoo.  I'm not sure if
they will pick up PC fan noise or not, but for my ear (a picky one at
that), it probably WILL pick up too much and I'll have to setup my
instruments outside of my office/studio room during a recording
session.  (I have a digi001 I'll be interfacing to OS X so I can't
help with the linux side of things, only the audio side.)

laters,
David McD