[TriLUG] Recommendations for digital recording software

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Tue Jan 11 15:50:23 EST 2005

On Tue, January 11, 2005 2:42 pm, Matt Frye said:
>> Unless you wanna get separate mics...
>
> More clarification:  kitchen table.  Mic will be in front of person
> speaking (within 2 ft).  I was going to plug a mic into the sound card
> mic jack, but if you're telling me that's not possible with the mics
> your recommending, then I'd say I'm not using those.
>
> MPF
> --

Kitchen table is good, make sure you put them in a steel chair, wooden
ones tend to break too easy.  And remember the light, you gotta shine
a bright light in the eyes if you want the full story with all the
details.  Oh yeah, crank the AC way down, people don't like being
cold, it can give you more edge than the light sometimes.  Sleep
deprevation also helps.

MHP