[TriLUG] Installfest soon?

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Wed Jan 12 13:12:46 EST 2005

Sounds like we might want to break up into two groups:
   a) new-to-Linux installs
   b) advanced installs to go over sys-admin details
	-) sub-group to get webserver up (LAMPP)
	-) sub-group for small network servers (firewall, email
		server, home entertainment server)

With this in mind, lets recruit some volunteers at the meeting for
folks helping to run these groups.  I myself will be helping those
new-to-Linux because I am evangelizing Linux over Windows for home PCs.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA