[TriLUG] Digital Cameras

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 17:51:29 EST 2005

One thing that I haven't yet seen mentioned is snapshot speed.  I'd
highly recommend spending a few minutes at a retailer taking
consecutive snapshots.  Some digital cameras take a very long time to
take and record pictures, especially in low light conditions.

As for printers, check out the gimp-print and linuxprinting
compatibility lists.  Check the ink cartridge prices and use that as a
deciding factor.  I'd recommend multiple cartridges rather than an all
in one.  And you might want to take a picture into your retailer and
ask to see it printed when deciding between a couple of printers.

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com