[TriLUG] Digital Cameras

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 23:27:06 EST 2005

as John B mentioned earlier... he too has a HP Photosmart... I have
the 7960 model, it was in the $250 range 6 months ago.  I LOVE IT!  It
actually has 4 ink cartridges.  You have Black, regular color, photo
color, and B&W photo cartridges.  Anything 4 megapixel and better and
you will be able to print extraordinary 8x10s.  It also has a special
tray for 4x6, with or without a tab.  I can't vouch for this line of
printers and linux support... I originally used it in winxp and now I
have it with OS X and the driver is incredibly flexible and easy to
use.  Anyone know about linux support with this line?

David McD