[TriLUG] Thanks to Greg Brown and TriLUG

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 14 10:04:59 EST 2005

The new venue at RedHat was fantastic.  There was plenty of room for
all of us (and it was a large gathering), the AV equipment worked
flawlessly and I especially liked how the tables were not set up
"classroom style".  For some reason having the tables broken up and
seemingly randomly scattered it gave me as the presenter the feeling
that I wasn't speaking to a classroom.  It felt more like like a SE
demonstration which I perfer.

Anyway, the facilities were fantastic.  I didn't want to leave.
Literally.  If someone had given up the hiring manager's name for the
SE job I would have likely stayed overnight to catch that person in the
morning. :)

Greg