[TriLUG] Thanks to Greg Brown and TriLUG

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 16:14:39 EST 2005

I agree, the location is great, not to metion a spit distance from my
condo! ;)  We seem to fit much more comfortably in there.  IIRC, we
had 92 in attendance!  That's awesome!!

I only had one con... it was HOT in there.  Everything else I thought
was great.  It's possible people in the back may not have been able to
read the slides due to the 800x600 limitation of the large screen and
that TVs just are a good substitute.  :)

laters,
David McD