[TriLUG] Thanks to Greg Brown and TriLUG

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 16:44:47 EST 2005

Actually, as far as the TVs go, they didn't really work out that well
for some of us in the back, I was I think about the farthest, but I
couldn't read either the TVs or the screen... but its not that big of
a deal.

I think it was a great room, I kinda liked the smaller tables versus
RTI's long ones, it seemed more friendly than normal...

~Ian