[TriLUG] DSL & cable modem

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 11:38:34 EST 2005

I'm happy with my Road Runner cable service, and the Earthlink is
virtually identical for a dollar or 2 less on the same physical
network.  I personally haven't touched DSL in a long time, for many
reasons (sorry Aaron) but I'm sure Intrex offers a solid service, DSL
just isn't my preferred choice.  My download is 3M or higher,
depending on what I'm connecting to and up is 384k and sometimes
better.  I find that to be good enough for running my smtp and http.
I don't mind having dynamic IP b/c I can just setup an automatic
client to update zoneedit.com for me.  And to that accont, I just had
an IP change, first time in many many months b/c RR made some changes
internally which caused the change.

David McD