[TriLUG] Thanks to Greg Brown and TriLUG

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Sat Jan 15 15:28:41 EST 2005

I too loved the Red Hat location!  Plenty of room, and I liked the
table arrangement too.  I say that we continue to meet there (if
possible) as much as possible.  I would also like to thank Red Hat
for allowing us to use the room.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA