[TriLUG] Red Hat Job Openings

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sat Jan 15 23:33:50 EST 2005

On Friday 14 January 2005 07:14 pm, Chip Turner wrote:
> We also
> have openings in our Boston office in other areas for those who would
> like to get out of the path of hurricanes and heatwaves.

Not on your life! I love Orlando.

Orlando is a truly great tourist destination, so friends visit me often. Last
summer, three of my closest friends, Charley, Frances and Jeanne came to
visit and help me with some home remodelling. I now have one of those blue
roofs that are all the rage here in Orlando.

Can Boston offer such great companionship?

:-)

SteveT

Steve Litt
Founder and acting president: GoLUG