[TriLUG] gnucash for businesses

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Jan 17 10:16:14 EST 2005

Funny...I was just looking at gnucash last night for home. We're trying
to see if there is a better way to run it in Windows than via Cygwin/X.
If anyone has done this please let me know. I need to find a home
financial program that Windows as well as Linux. Oh yeah, price needs to
be $0.00 to postcard-ware.