[TriLUG] squirrelmail question

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Mon Jan 17 15:01:54 EST 2005

On Mon, January 17, 2005 2:50 pm, Greg Brown said:
> Here is the situation:  I can create users via useradd but these users
> cannot access squirrelmail.  I am tearing through log files, etc, but
> can't find any obvious errors.

> Greg

ok, more info, what OS, what IMAP server.  Can other users use
squirellmail?  Remember squirellmail is just an IMAP client, can you
see their mail with another mail client (mua) Evolution, thunderbird,
lookout, etc.

IMAP login failures should log somewhere.  Also check the web server
logs just to make sure nothing odd is happening there.

Matt