[TriLUG] OT - Compaq Servers for sale

johnm john280z at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 18 17:41:30 EST 2005

   I do some part time work at the Chatham Habitat for Humanity Home
Store. Someone recently donated three Compaq Servers and they are for
sale. They are very heavy so the store is not doing an ebay auction on
them.
   Information is at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~john280z/370.html

   Please note, I am only posting this information for the Habitat
store, contact information is on the web pages. Two servers run but have
Suse on them (with no passwords) and the ML370 has Ubuntu (smp) and runs
bzflag fine. Please contact me off list for any technical information I
might be able to provide.

john mitchell