[TriLUG] OT - Compaq Servers for sale

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Tue Jan 18 19:28:11 EST 2005

I've been supporting Proliants for quite a while now, that ML370 is a
great deal.  I wouldn't reccommend it for home, it'll heat a spare
bedroom, and drive the spouse out with noise, but for a small business
it's a really great system.  Odds are that it's got a decent RAID
controller in it too.    The others are good as well, but parts would
most likely be at a premium if you needed replacements.

Kevin

--
Kevin Flanagan <kevin at flanagannc.net>