[TriLUG] OFF-TOPIC - Snow "Storm"?

Byarlay, Wayne A. wab at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 21 10:12:01 EST 2005

Oh. Well, I stand corrected. It certainly would suck to be stuck at work
overnight because of the weather. The hills! Forget about it. Granted,
we have no hills.

The Yahoo article mentioned some finger-pointing at the Meteorologists,
saying they should have predicted it better. I say, give 'em a break...
They're trying to 1. Predict the future, and 2. organize a most chaotic
data system.

I drop into 4WDL just for the fun of it whenever possible :)

WAB