[TriLUG] OFF-TOPIC - Snow "Storm"?

Byarlay, Wayne A. wab at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 21 13:32:12 EST 2005

Okay we're all getting PRETTY off-topic, but what the hey, it's Friday.
It's all my fault... I started it.

I have a theory: Wherever you learned to drive, and formed your basis
for what is "normal" driving, tends to be your litmus test vs. wherever
you are. Thus, if you learned to drive in New York, you think everybody
should drive like New Yorkers, and other people suck. Or, if you learned
to drive in Indiana, you think people from Florida cannot drive (Like
me).

Or, I'm completely wrong. That's the last I'll add to this off-topic
discussion. Happy Friday, everybody!

P.s. I've never been to the Carolinas, but I want to someday, I bet it's
really nice there.

WAB