[TriLUG] Re: Page Layout Tool

Greg Brown greg at airlannetworks.com
Fri Jan 21 21:32:41 EST 2005

For a little bit of money, under $80.00, you get get iWork from Apple
(assuming you had a Mac - or, hey, Hotgrits, can you load OS X on linux
via qmenu?).  Anyway, iWork's word processor, iPages looks ideal for
creating these kinds of publications in the 10 minutes I've been using
it.  Very easy.  Very simple.  Very professional looking and export to
PDF in a snap.

Greg