[TriLUG] Hardware reccomendations?

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:05:56 EST 2005

I haven't personally used the ASRock board, but have heard a lot of
good things about them. Newegg has 'AMD Sempron 2400+ 1.667GHz, Socket
A Processor - Retail' and '
ASRock "K7Upgrade-880" VIA KT880 Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket A
CPU -RETAIL' for a grand total of $112 incl fedex shipping.

(the retail processor package includes a heatsink and fan, which you
need anyway)

WMM

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:09:12 -0500, Steve Williams
<spwilliamsjr at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hear hear on the PCChips.  If you have to buy one, buy 3 - that way you may
> get one that works.
>
> -Steve

http://warrenmyers.com
"Don't let the elephants see what the rabbits are doing." --Ben R Rich