[TriLUG] OT: hard disk recommendation

Joseph Mack mack.joseph at epa.gov
Thu Feb 3 02:38:08 EST 2005

I'm looking for a 250GB EIDE 3.5" drive to last about 2yrs under light
service (single user machine where I do a lot of staring at the screen).

I used to get Samsung, but they're topping out at 200G now. Before
that I used Quantum for years. I've been quite pleased with both suppliers.

Anyone who I should/should not buy from?

Thanks Joe
LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb at epa.gov