[TriLUG] Debian box Just stops.

Glenn Hennessee hennesse at chemdept.chem.ncsu.edu
Thu Feb 3 11:22:03 EST 2005

You can also download it from http://www.memtest86.com/ as an iso image
(it's small) that boots from the cd and automatically runs. There's also a
lot of good descriptions about the program and troubleshooting on the web
site. I have used it several times and it did point out that a problem
system did indeed have bad memory (an HP box). Replacing the RAM with new
made the random crashes go away, or at least as much as they will go away
with Windows.

glenn