[TriLUG] domain parking

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 16:44:26 EST 2005

Greg Brown wrote:

> I need to register and host a couple domains.  I'd like to set up a
> basic webpage and have e-mail capabilities.. what are the inexpensive
> options that other luggers use?

I use GoDaddy for registration and ImageLinkUSA for hosting.  GoDaddy's
.com domains are, I think, $7.95 (unless there's a sale on).  I pay
something like $13.00 a month for hosting from ImageLinkUSA, which gets
me way more disk space and bandwidth than I ever come close to actually
using.  And that includes a surcharge for a static IP address.  Their
basic hosting packages are even cheaper.

There may be better/ cheaper options, but I can vouch for both of these
companies are providing good service at a reasonable price.

TTYL,

Phil