[TriLUG] wanting to trade 1GB pc2700 DDR

Brent Verner brent at rcfile.org
Fri Feb 4 10:28:38 EST 2005

Hi,

  Anyone out there interested in trading a brand new stick
of 1GB Corsair 1GB ECC p2700 DDR for a stick of similar
(but not ECC!) RAM?

  I ordered the RAM w/o first knowing that my mobo wouldn't
recognize the ECC RAM, and figured someone on the list might
want to trade a stick of 1GB pc2100-2700 DDR for this part.
If you're interested in a trade, drop me a line off-list.
If I haven't found a trade by Monday, I'll just return the
part to the vendor, but it'd be best (for everyone except
that vendor!) if I could make a trade locally.

Details:
  http://www.mwave.com/mwave/viewspec.hmx?scriteria=BA20837

cheers.
  Brent