[TriLUG] CUPS grrrrrr....... CUPS!!!!!!!! (picture kirk screaming Kahn)

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Fri Feb 4 22:31:07 EST 2005

my cups server here at home looks like this, it broadcasts to all hosts
on my subnet and accepts jobs from the subnet:

BrowseAddress @LOCAL
BrowseDeny All
BrowseAllow 127.0.0.1
BrowseAllow @LOCAL
BrowseOrder deny,allow
<Location />
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1
Allow From @LOCAL
</Location>
<Location /admin>
AuthType Basic
AuthClass System
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1
</Location>

my hunch is that you have a usb issue of some sort, rather than a cups
problem.  my laserjet 1200 (connected via parallel) works beautifully.

jason