[TriLUG] thinking about RR Biz again.

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Sun Feb 6 11:18:33 EST 2005

Greg,

    I do both of those things on standard RR service.  I don't have a
business that demands real uptime, or the like, but for home users it
works just fine.  I know that there are folks on this list who have
scripts that do dynamic DNS updates to places,  I haven't bothered with
it as the IP address has changed on me about 3 times in the 3 years that
I've lived in this house, I just do it by hand.  I do know that there
are scripts to update my DNS provider, zoneedit.com, I'm just lazy.....

    Of course if you are running a biz out of your house that's
different, you would get better customer service response by having that
biz class service.

That's my $.02

Kevin

--