[TriLUG] thinking about RR Biz again.

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Mon Feb 7 15:58:50 EST 2005

matusiak wrote:
> Well, I believe ~$45/mo is only for "regular customer" Road Runner.  I
> believe the business class service is closer to $80-90/mo.

Exactly.  The OP already has RR at home...so he's already spending
$45/mo.  Business class starts at $90/mo - so he would be spending
an additional $45/mo to get the static IP he desired for hosting.
Mike said "You can get a co-lo server at a hosting provider for
less money", which would mean less than $45 in this case.

I've only looked into co-lo briefly, but never found a place
where you could co-lo a plain-old-box (not rack-mount) for
$45/mo.

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software