[TriLUG] Web Site Development

Greg Brown greg at airlannetworks.com
Mon Feb 7 21:08:04 EST 2005

If you are interested I can hook you up with the now retired former
eCommerce/webmaster for one of the major telcos in the world.  He also
designs, hosts, webmasters (whatever the term  is) one of the most
visited travel-related websites in the World.  Published author,
accomplished artist, blah blah.. if you want send me an off-list e-mail
and I'll be happy to do some match making.  As he is now in
soft-retirement he designs webpages as a side business.

Greg