[TriLUG] Image contact sheet software

Charles Fischer fischer at 4pi.com
Thu Feb 10 11:11:40 EST 2005

I wrote a program that would look in a directory for image files (TIFF,
JPEG, PNG and BMP, not GIF) and build a BMP output thumbnail image
file.  It also output a text file with the image file names and some other
information.  The program uses some proprietary libraries, so I could only
send an executable version.  I am working on getting rid of the proprietary
libraries, but it will be the end of summer before I have that done.

I have not used the program in years, and will need to get it from backups,
and make sure it works with the current libc.  If you would like a copy
contact me off list.

Good luck
Charles Fischer