[TriLUG] How to use Linux to feed your cat

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Sun Feb 13 11:10:08 EST 2005

Automatically feeding your cat seems like a really bad idea.  Cats are
very independent creatures, and for the most part have no need for their
owners to exist save one thing... Feeding time.  If this moment becomes
automated, your cat loses all reason for endearment to its owner.  I
think you'd notice a drastic change in affection from your cat when they
realize you have been replaced with a much more reliable computer.

Joel