[TriLUG] Which intrex 64 bit processor boards supports linux the best

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Sun Feb 13 22:55:20 EST 2005

Quoting Ralph Blach <rcblach at blach.dnsalias.org>:

> I want to purchase a 64 bit motherboard from Intrex computers.
>
> I was wondering, if anybody has experience with any of intrex 64 amd or
> intel 64 bit supports linux the best.
>
> Also, what is the best, not necessarily the latest and greates video
> card to get to put into this system.
>
> Thanks
>
> Chip

I'm replying only because I have often been a liaison between Intrex and
TriLUG, I have to say I don't have much relevant experience on this
question.
I haven't  had the opportunity of using any of the 64bit desktop-class
hardware Intrex  caries, so I can't really comment on it's suitability for
running Linux.

Aaron S. Joyner