[TriLUG] OT looking for Gimp book recommendation

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 23:53:47 EST 2005

Wow, a much more positive and supportive message.  :)  Thanks Brent!
I'll have to check that out next time I try out GIMP!  :)  No wait,
I'll go try now, it's worth it for this discussion... afk... WOW,
that's awesome.  Somehow I never associated checkerboard with checks.
"Light Checks" is my new setting of choice!  Thanks Brent!

David McD