[TriLUG] TriLUG Archive Searching

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:08:10 EST 2005

TriLUG is using htdig patches to mailman, but if you were going to set
it up from
scratch, I'd probably recommend you just setup google to search it.  It will
be much less of a hassle, and probably a better search too.  And, you don't
have to patch mailman every time a new version comes out. :-(

Cheers,
Tanner