[TriLUG] OT looking for Gimp book recommendation

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:19:04 EST 2005

Actually, I was just laughing because the gentoo package management
does all it's stuff by compiling from source.  So, the statement, "a way
to get it under gentoo short of compile from source" struck me as being
funny, since *everything* on gentoo comes from source.

Perhaps you had to be there. ;-)

Cheers,
Tanner