[TriLUG] Blogging app

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:00:17 EST 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:58:11 -0500, H. Crissman
<hcrissman at secure-mind.net> wrote:
> What are the most popular blogging apps out there right now? Is
> there one that is more popular than any other? What has been your experience
> w/ this app?

I use wordpress and it works great, especially now that I'm accustomed
to it.  I tried a few before setting on WP because it was just complex
enough that it was usable, and it integrated into my MySQL/PHP
skills/environmentnicely.

Moveable Type is pretty popular, but as I recall, it costs real money.

MPF