[TriLUG] Virus Scanning from Knoppix

Ricky Gravely ricky4work at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 14:47:01 EST 2005

Rock,
  I've used Trend Micro virus scanning and personal
firewalls (PCCillin) before with good results.  Here
is a link that I found in Google for an on-line
scanner they have that supposedly works with FireFox.
Give it a try and let us know if it works well.

http://uk.trendmicro-europe.com/enterprise/products/housecall_launch.php

Good Luck,

Ricky Gravely
Web Services Delivery