[TriLUG] GMAIL accounts & an easy MAIL server

burnett at pobox.com burnett at pobox.com
Sat Feb 19 00:08:26 EST 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Ricky Gravely wrote:

> Can someone please invite me to join GMAIL?  I'm
> looking for a temporary email until I get my mail
> server up and running.  By the way, can someone
> suggest an easy *secure* mail server for RedHat 9.0?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ricky Gravely

The gmail invite spooler has 281,829 invites as i'm sending this:

    http://isnoop.net/gmail/

so you and anyone else who wants one can help yourself, there's plenty to
go around.

Anyone out there with extra invites they don't want might consider
donating them to the spooler.

best,
Steve B
http://www.trilug.org/~badger/