[TriLUG] suse 9.2 media

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Sun Feb 20 14:45:22 EST 2005

On 02-20-2005 09:33 EST, Jason Tower wrote:
> anyone have a set that i can borrow?  preferably near raleigh/garner.
> thanks,
> jason

I have a set of SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 evaluation kit, and
a set of Novell Linux Desktop 9 evaluation kit (3 CD's each).  I don't
know what subversion they are, as I have not loaded them yet.

Just give me a call (624-5973) if you would like a copy.  (I got one
at the Novell User's Group meeting last month, the other came in on
a magazine; I don't know if they are the same or not)

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA