[TriLUG] Coax and etc.

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:58:57 EST 2005

Yes I'm interested. I'm really looking for something which can go in
my attic. As I said previously I've already got a couple of RG-6
cables and one 300 ohm twin-lead from the attic down to the cabinet
where the receiver is installed.  I guess some kind of lightning
protection would be in order as well.

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:14:52 -0500, sjackson at radarfind.com