[TriLUG] RHES

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 16:59:06 EST 2005

We have been using RHEL for over a year now with little to no complaints,
ranging from systems as small as 9GB to as large as 4TB.  Only problem I
see with RHEL is the basic support is only 30 days and web support after
that.  We did have a problem with a particular RAID card in a certain type
 of x86 piece of hardware, but after the hardware vendor and redHat kept
shifting blame, our software vendor said it was a known problem and that
the RHEL upgrade fixed the problem.