[TriLUG] Fwd: [Steering] Linux job

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Mon Feb 21 17:11:17 EST 2005

Subject: [Steering] Linux job
Date: Monday 21 February 2005 17:09
From: "Weinberg, Mark" <mweinber at teksystems.com>
To: steering at trilug.org

Thanks you so much.  Below is the job description:

Our client is looking for a software developer to deploy a three
dimensional molecular analysis tools. A significant portion of this
position will be spent deploying and optimizing developed software on a
large scale Linux cluster and the candidate should be comfortable
working within the Linux environment. The candidate will have to
demonstrate expertise in programming and scripting in a Linux
environment. Experience with high performance/high availability
computing, distributed computing, or Linux clusters/farms are strongly
preferred. Experience with C++ and Python programming/scripting will be
favored. A background in chemistry or computational chemistry is a
 plus.

Please feel free to contact me at the number below or email me.

Mark A. Weinberg

Senior Recruiter

TEKsystems.com

919-816-1517

888-891-8403 ext. 1517

_____________________________ This electronic mail (including any
 attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
 and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
 intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
 email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
 than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
 received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply
 email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete
 the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety.
 Thank you.