[TriLUG] Earthlink Tech Support

skippy1 at hickorytech.net skippy1 at hickorytech.net
Mon Feb 21 21:45:04 EST 2005

Heh.  From the rather abrupt about-face he did at the end I suspect
someone with a clue to spare looked over his shoulder and gave him a clue
up side the head.

Bull past first level support is something of an art form but I have to
admit that I've never done it in a chat session.  The trick I usually use
is to calmly explain things at just close enough to their level for them
to realise that they are out of their depth.  On the occasion that you get
someone who knows more than you thought, it still works out.

Skippy