[TriLUG] RHEL KVM Switch Mouse Problem

James Brigman jbrigman at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 22 16:47:36 EST 2005

> I've ran into this problem before and I believe it has something to do
> with the 2.6 kernel having input devices integrated into it or
> something like that.  I think that if you use the 2.4 kernel you'll be
> fine.

I fixed it once in RH 9.0, but I can't remember what I did. Ever since
then, regardless of the version of Red Hat, it's happened that the mouse
loses sync when the kvm switches away. I honestly can't tell you I've
ever tested to see if the problem exists in any other Linux, but I might
wipe one of the systems tonight and see...

JKB