[TriLUG] Linux Professional Institute Certification Study Group?

Rock Roskam Rock.Roskam at sas.com
Wed Feb 23 10:02:03 EST 2005

 Trilug still has a mailing list setup for the RHCE study group.  The list has been dormant for a while.  People can sign up for that list to organize a study group.  I like the LCPI and would like to study something distribution agnostic.  The study group for the RHCE kinda of lost focus when Redhat seperated with RHEL and Fedora.  It became a little harder to justify studying one distribution.  Part of the strength of linux was being able to setup and test something that is free.

Rock