[TriLUG] Linux audio CD Copy

Brian Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Thu Feb 24 23:00:05 EST 2005

KAudioCreator!  I love it.  It can be set to automatically begin ripping
tracks once a successful cddb fetch is made (the album/song info), so all
you have to do is launch it and pop in a CD, and a few minutes later
(depending on the speed of your drive of course) you have a full set of the
sound file format of your choice.

~Brian