[TriLUG] Fwd: M$ Targeting Wine

Dean Price deano at price4.org
Mon Feb 28 15:33:52 EST 2005

No Problem,

CXOffice allows the users of MS Office ( lets say Office XP ) to
download ms office xp sp1 and sp2 and install it thru the CXOffice Setup
Util..

I imagine once they have tested sp3 they will also do the same...

until then the user can download the sp3 full download and install it as
an unsupported app..

Dean Price

--
Thank You,