[TriLUG] Default printer in CrossOver Office

Ryan Leathers Ryan.Leathers at globalknowledge.com
Tue Mar 1 13:06:26 EST 2005

I didn't realize X-over presented any difficulty like this Janyne.  I've
been running  version 3.0 on a RH9 laptop for quite a while now, and
although I don't use this system a great deal, I've always printed to the
default printer with nary a problem.  I can use pull down lists to select
other printers, but my default works fine, and I don't recall doing any
wizardry to make it so.