[TriLUG] PHP Meeting

John Broome john at jbroome.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 2 16:55:49 EST 2005

James Brigman wrote:
> Mark - where's the Panera Bread at the intersection of 70 and 540? All I
> know that's there is the Angus Barn and lunch place that used to be 1920
> Deli. There is one very near the intersection of Capital and 540, which
> is the opposite end of 540...is this it? - JKB

James,

west of Angus barn just after the 540 interchange.  It's in the brier
creek shopping center, the one on the right.  Take a right on Brier
Creek Parkway and you'll be able to see the Panera from the rd on the right.

It may have another name, but we just called it 'the side with the
BigAss (tm) wal-mart.

John Broome
Who used to work behind that shopping center.