[TriLUG] LiveCDs as restore disks (Was: custom knoppix)

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:58:26 EST 2005

I to this same thing by using a 20GB USB H/D.  I bought an 3.5 h/d
external case from CompUSA for $30 and used a spare 20GB h/d.  I
'backup' pretty much everything that I need daily to this system.  I
have had my primary h/d fail and was back up and running (without a
few apps) within half a day.  To me, it's an easier way than
constantly burning, and having to keep track of CD's.  If you had a
large enough spare h/d I guess you could just make a complete
mirror...

Regards,
Mark.